So your CV has landed you a job interview? Here are some expert job interview tips to seal the deal
So your CV has landed you a job interview? Here are some expert job interview tips to seal the deal.
1) Mock interview – Rehearse with family or friends well before your interview.
2) Do your research about the company.
3) Dress appropriately.
4) Be a good listener. Remember, it’s not all about talking!
5) Be on time. If you are going to be late, make sure you call ahead.
6) Be ready to ask questions. It shows your interest in the company and the job.
7) Show enthusiasm:
8) Follow up:
If you enjoyed watching this video, you may like these as well:
Enter your email address below and we’ll keep you up-to-date with articles, features and course news.
Thank you for downloading our prospectus. The file should begin downloading shortly, but if your download has not yet begun, click here to begin downloading now.
Join our mailing list
To keep up-to-date you can join our mailing list below and we’ll keep you informed of all the exciting news, events and developments at Arden University.
Arden University is reviewed by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education, the independent body entrusted with monitoring and advising on standards and quality in UK higher educationClick here to read Arden University's latest review report