Study in Ealing and leave University with a fraction of the debt
Studying for a degree should be challenging, but it should be challenging for the right reasons. If you’re worried about finances, then make sure you look into all the options – there are more out there than you would think. With Arden you can:
- Earn while you learn - 90% of our students work alongside of their study.
- Get value for money. Our degrees cost just 2/3rds of the average UK qualification
Clearing places now available at Ealing.
We are now accepting applications for courses starting October at our Ealing Campus during clearing. Call us on 0208 003 6196 or come and visit us at our Ealing campus any day or book a time on our Applicant Days or Open Days.
More information on clearing
About Ealing Study Centre
The Ealing Study Centre has a great location with a friendly atmosphere and a great outlook from the canteen over Walpole Park. Students enjoy access to a library with free internet access, newspapers, magazines, videos and DVDs and a gym.
- Underground (Zone 3) Ealing Broadway for Central and District Lines (10-minute walk) South Ealing for Piccadilly Lines (10 min walk)
- Overground Ealing Broadway (10 min walk)
- Bus Routes 65, 83, 112, 207, 297, 607, E1, E7, E8, E9
How long will I study for?
Our MBA is delivered in one 3 hours evening session every 2 weeks, for 2 years. The rest of the time you will use our always-on virtual classroom to progress your learning and work through assignments whenever and wherever it suits you.
DOWNLOAD PROSPECTUS BUTTON >>