This section will provide you with all the information you need to apply for an Arden University Berlin programme.
Ready for success? Here’s how to apply
Applying for your Arden University Berlin programme is simple and can be done entirely online. Watch the video here to find out everything you need to know to start your journey with us.
Chibueze Iheoha - Arden University Berlin student
Arden offered me the opportunity to put my years of engineering and technical experience into an academic background. I recommend studying with Arden because of how interactive and engaging the courses are. Thanks to Arden for making my dreams become reality.
How to Apply through our website
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ box in the top right-hand corner of this page, or the 'Apply Now' button on your chosen course page.
- Complete and submit the online application form. If you get stuck at any point, you can contact our friendly Student Recruitment team on +49 302 3590 1000 or by email at email@example.com
- When we've received your application, we'll send you a confirmation email to let you know. We'll then be in touch, usually within 2 working days, to advise you on any other supporting documents you might need to provide and answer any questions you might have.
- The Arden University Berlin student recruitment team will then process your application to determine if you're eligible for the course. This can take up to 10 days depending on what current experience you have and how quickly you can provide us with all of your required documentation.
- If your meet all of the eligibility requirements for your chosen course, you'll receive an offer of acceptance from us detailing the next steps you need to take.
For non-EU applicants
After you have applied to study a programme at the Arden University Berlin, you’ll need to take the following steps.
1. Secure your place
Pay the holding fee for the course you’ve selected to secure your place on your desired course start date.
4. Attend your embassy interview
You will be asked to attend an interview at the embassy to provide information about your background and your reasons for travelling to Berlin.
7. Fly to Berlin!
Congratulations! You’re now ready to start your journey with Arden University Berlin, the last step is simply to book your flight tickets.
2. Contact your embassy
Get in touch with the German embassy or consulate in your country of residence to start the visa application process.
5. Obtain your visa
As you've been accepted into a German higher education institution, your visa will be issued to you.
3. Prepare your documents
Depending on where you live, your local embassy will request specific documents from you (it’s best to start preparing these in advance).
6. Look for accommodation
Once you have your visa, it’s time to start looking for accommodation in Berlin. We recommend you start this process as soon as your visa has been issued.
Sarah Bejkar - Arden University Berlin graduate
I am an Arden University Berlin alumni and became a Student Support Officer at Arden Berlin in 2019. I came to Germany in 2018 to study for an MSc Data Analytics and Marketing at the Berlin campus. My experiences with the Student Support team were so positive that I decided to join the team after my graduation!