Studying with us
We provide you with a flexible university experience in the heart of Berlin
Studying your degree course with Arden University Berlin gives you the opportunity to experience working and living in Germany to the full as you gain your bachelor’s, master’s, or MBA qualification.
We provide you with a flexible mix of face-to-face teaching on campus blended with online classes which you can work through on your own schedule. This is ideal for those students who are looking for a course which allows them to benefit from traditional ways of gaining a university degree, while still having the chance to work and make the most of their time spent living in Germany.
How does it work?
Your face-to-face hours are delivered over two days per week at our Berlin campus. You’ll then study the remainder of your hours through independent online learning, studying approximately 25 hours per week through our easy to navigate online learning platform, ilearn.
This approach means that you’ll have the flexibility to fill your week with other activities such as working or spending leisure time in Berlin. Of course, when studying off-campus you can always contact your course tutor for extra support via email, or call or email our student support team with any questions you may have during normal working hours.
Take a look at our modern campus in central Berlin to get a preview of where you’ll be studying you course
Your induction when you arrive to start classes
When you arrive in Berlin and attend your on-site induction, you’ll be welcomed as a new student by our academic staff and student support team and introduced to your course and the resources we have available for you on campus.
Along with an extended online induction which will introduce you to ilearn, this face-to-face induction will allow you to meet your course tutor, other students, and to become familiar with the key support services available to you as a new Arden University Berlin student.
Your study schedule
- You will spend two days a week at our campus
- On each of these two days you will attend a four hour class led by your course tutor
- During these sessions you will be encouraged to debate, discuss, and ask questions to develop your knowledge and skills in your given study area
- Your online course content includes tutorials, lessons, exercises, study support and chat forums which make up the required 25.5 weekly study hours
- Your coursework and assignments are uploaded through a secure online area for marking on ilearn
- You can contact your tutor via email and your support team via email or phone at any time during normal working hours
Arden University Berlin brings you a modern, flexible way to learn that lets you balance your studies with other priorities in your life.
Sathesh Paramasivam - Arden University Berlin graduate
My course at Arden University Berlin had a lot of flexibility, which helped me concentrate on my employment and industry exposure. I was able to work in two different firms in Berlin at the same to time due to the flexible timing of the course.
Your study schedule
- Each module of your course is studied over a six week period, and each week requires a minimum of 33.5 hours of study which comprises:
- 25.5 hours of independent online learning
- 8 hours of face-to-face teaching on campus each week based
- Face-to-face classes are scheduled on either two mornings (9.00am to 1.00pm) or two afternoons (1.30pm to 5.30pm) during teaching weeks
- Classes will remain consistent for an Academic Year. Timetables may be subject to change from one Academic Year to the next, however, we will give you advanced notice of any significant changes to your course timetable.
Take a look at our example timetable here, which shows you the flexibility you’ll have to make the most of your time in Berlin.
Example study timetable
Sarah Bejkar - Arden University Berlin graduate
I am an Arden University Berlin alumni and became a Student Support Officer at Arden Berlin in 2019. I came to Germany in 2018 to study for an MSc Data Analytics and Marketing at the Berlin campus. My experiences with the Student Support team were so positive that I decided to join the team after my graduation!
Which course should I study?
Whether you're looking to gain a bachelor’s, master’s, or MBA qualification, Arden University Berlin has a wide choice of courses available for you to choose from. Explore our available courses below.