Blended and Online Health and Social Care Degrees
If you’re ready to start or develop your career in healthcare or social sciences, a health and social care degree from Arden University is your first step towards creating a professional life that will allow you to create real positive change in peoples’ lives.
Our health and social care degrees courses are available through both blended and distance learning, so you can tailor your studies around your busy life. Each of our healthcare degrees is designed with the most cutting-edge methods and industry developments at their core. As you study with us you’ll become equipped to tackle the unique challenges faced by people and communities, both at home and internationally.
At Arden, our health and social care lecturers have years of experience working in, studying, and researching their fields. Plus, our healthcare management degrees are professionally accredited by organisations including the Chartered Management Institute, the Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation (APHEA), and are endorsed by the UK’s Institute of Health & Social Care Management (IHSCM), adding even more value and recognition to your degree qualification.
We have a range of blended and online health and social care courses on offer. If you’re looking to change your career or learn more about social sciences, then our undergraduate courses are perfect for you and will provide a background in health analytics, digital health leadership and inclusive practice. If you’re looking to further develop your public health knowledge? Then our master’s in health and social care will give you the ability to support healthcare delivery and lead preventative health services.
Choose how you want to learn
We do things slightly differently here, at Arden. Want to study health and social care via distance learning? We give you the power to do so. You can study our health and social care courses online – wherever you are in the world. You’ll get all the support you’d get on a traditional university campus – access to tutor time, learning workshops and an extensive library of study materials. It’s just based online instead!
Flexibility is at the core of all our online health and social care courses. You’ll be able to build your own study schedule around your personal and professional commitments – rather than the other way round.
If you prefer to mix online study with the more traditional campus-based study, our blended learning degrees may just be the perfect choice for you. Some of our health and social care courses can be studied via the blended approach.
Typically, these courses entail two days a week of face-to-face tuition with your course tutor and classmates at one of the study centres – based in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, or Berlin. This is complemented by around 25 hours of online study.
However, whether you decide to study health and social care via distance learning or blended learning, you’ll be able to continue to work alongside your studies – either full or part-time. With Arden, you don’t have to put your life on hold while achieving your qualifications.
- Our health and social care undergraduate courses, which include the option of a foundation year, have been developed to ensure you gain a full understanding of the challenges faced by healthcare professionals, whilst also acquiring management skills that will equip you to progress your career to the next level.
- You’ll also explore important concepts including social responsibility, policy making, and politics and ethics in the worlds of health and healthcare management. So whether you’re thinking of starting a career in healthcare or the social sciences, or you’re ready to step into a management position in your existing healthcare career, you’ll graduate from your course prepared to take on management-level responsibilities in organisations throughout the fields of healthcare or social science. You can also study a health and social care top up degree online with us if you have previous qualifications you want to build upon.
- Arden’s bachelor’s courses in healthcare are professionally accredited by organisations including the Chartered Management Institute and the Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation (APHEA), and are endorsed by the UK’s Institute of Health & Social Care Management (IHSCM).
- Degree courses in public and global health at Arden University have been developed to meet the increasing demand for graduates with a passion for managing and leading preventive health services in communicable and non-communicable diseases. These online health and social care courses emphasise teaching you the most current skills in healthcare and digital literacy in health services management.
- Arden’s public and global health master’s courses are professionally accredited by organisations including the Chartered Management Institute and the Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation (APHEA), and are endorsed by the UK’s Institute of Health & Social Care Management (IHSCM).
- We are a dynamic and flexible higher education institution offering sector-relevant education that delivers confident and highly skilled graduates, to lead and manage across the breadth of health and social care.
- The School of Healthcare Management aims to offer a comprehensive, contemporary education in the management of health and social care services and teams, equipping successful students to enter careers in a rewarding, employment-secure industry and ultimately contribute to the health and wellbeing of people across the world.
- Our academic staff at Arden University have years of industry experience and are deeply passionate about the subjects they teach. Collectively, the team have contributed to their field through years of research, and regularly publishing academic materials in their areas of expertise. Staff members have also worked directly in the health and social care industry, holding positions in hospitals, pharmacies, and as consultants.
- Meet the team