Why choose Arden University for your studies?
Here at Arden, we believe everyone, everywhere has the equal right to education. Whether you’re constrained by location, cost, time, or other life commitments, we’re passionate about giving you access to higher education that fits into your busy, modern life.
We offer a wide range of flexible undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in both our online and blended study modes.
All of our students, ranging from 18-80 years of age, benefit from our full support both online and on-site. We’re also proud to offer non-standard entry, meaning your work experience and previous qualifications are taken into account when assessing your application.
All of our courses at Arden come with a strong focus on employability - many of which are also accredited by leading professional bodies in the UK.
You can find out more about our professional accreditations by clicking the logos below.
Our flexible and supportive courses are often the start of a journey that sees our students break free of limitations, work hard and become the best they can be.
Why study with Arden
- You don’t need to press pause on your life to earn a qualification.
At Arden, flexibility is our middle name. Our unique learning experience means all your study materials are online, so you can learn on your laptop, smartphone or tablet - at home, at work or even on the move.
- Family or caring commitments? Don’t worry. Arden University is designed around you. You can study whenever, wherever you’d like using our online learning platform, ilearn, with an additional twice weekly seminars if you’re enrolled at one of our study centres.
- Working? That’s not a problem. Many of our students work and earn alongside their studies. It’s an excellent option for busy professionals who need a flexible study pattern.
- Busy life? Relax. We have intakes available throughout the year and our materials are available 24/7, giving you plenty of time and options to choose from.
And as online learning may seem daunting, a dedicated induction before you start your course makes sure you’re prepared for success.
- Studying online doesn’t mean studying alone. You’ll have plenty of support throughout your studies, through our dedicated team of expert tutors, regular seminars, online office hours, and much more.
- For day-to-day support, a friendly member of our student recruitment team will be your main point of contact from enrolment through to graduation - they’ll also be there to give you a little nudge and help you stay on track!
- You’ll also have opportunities to connect with your fellow students through Unitu, our online community forum and messaging board.
- Whether you’re just starting out or are looking to progress to a new or more senior-level role, our courses are designed with a strong real-world focus so that your learning directly helps you achieve your career goals.
- To support your career development, we’ve set up an online careers portal where you can search for jobs, develop your CV, sharpen your interview techniques, and access a range of valuable careers tools.
- Learn more about our careers support, https://arden.ac.uk/studying-with-us/why-arden/careers-support
- Cost shouldn’t be a barrier to personal development, which is why studying with us is more affordable than traditional universities. With flexible payment methods, student loans* and employer sponsorship available, we’re certain we can find the right solution for you.
- Learn more about fees and funding. https://arden.ac.uk/studying-with-us/fees-and-funding
*Subject to eligibility.