At Arden University our ambition is to drive the future of learning through higher education enhanced by technology, shaped by employers, and built around the lives of ambitious global learners. A key means of achieving this is through the development of partnerships with like-minded institutions - working collaboratively and sharing best practice to achieve career enhancing opportunities for students regardless of their location.
In developing these partnerships, Arden University engages with key regional and national stakeholders across the globe, including governmental organisations, higher education networks, and public and private institutions.
This enables Arden University to develop focused priorities in specific regions, bringing benefits to international students seeking UK education who are unable to travel to the UK. This in turn supports the educational needs of global communities by producing graduates with employment-focused qualifications who are equipped with the skills needed to contribute to their countries’ economic needs and development goals.
Our engagement with the international community also provides diverse and enriching educational opportunities for staff and students alike. In the global village of the digital age, we believe this has never been more important.
We welcome enquiries from interested potential partner institutions.
Please see below an overview of the current partnership models available. Arden University retains full responsibility for academic standards and the student experience across all its partnership models.
- An arrangement where an organisation refers students from a specific programme of study delivered by the organisation for admission to a programme of study at Arden University.
- An arrangement where a partner institution provides one or more infrastructure elements to support programme delivery by Arden University, such as provision of premises, or particular learning resources and facilities.
- An arrangement where a partner institution is authorised to provide the infrastructure and study centre resources to students Arden University programmes who are in the UK or overseas. This could include library and study facilities, local pastoral support, work-based learning sessions, study skills workshops, English language support, and other local services.
- An arrangement where a partner institution is authorised to deliver and assess Arden University programmes either in part or in whole.
- An arrangement through which a partner institution is authorised to deliver, assess, and award a separate part of study on a dual programme (in English language, except where otherwise authorised by Arden University).
Arden University will consider the viability of a proposed partnership on the basis of the following factors:
- Alignment in vision, mission, and strategy between the potential partner organisation and Arden University.
- The robustness of the business case, including market analysis and evidence of demand.
- Evidence of a successful previous partnership track record.
- Evidence of the capacity to provide increased and equitable access to higher education.
- A supply chain opportunity for recruitment through progression.
- Opportunities to diversify the Arden University’s portfolio of collaborative relationships.
- The reputational advantage for the partner organisation and Arden University to aid the delivery education opportunities globally.
We ensure that collaborative arrangements are only undertaken after careful consideration, scrutiny, and approval of reputable organisations in the UK or internationally.
We welcome enquiries from interested potential partner institutions. Please click here to access our enquiry form.
- We are the UK's Higher Education Institution of the Year*.
- We focus on the careers of the future and provide degree courses accredited by leading professional bodies such as the CMI, CIM, BPS, ACCA, CIMA, APM, and more.
- As of February 2022 we have more than 20,000 students enrolled on our programmes, including 7,400 students studying with us online across five continents.
- In recognition of our continued commitment to student outcomes, we were named the UK’s number one education business in the 2020 Education Investor Awards.
*(EducationInvestor Awards 2023)
Meet the team
Arden University’s Centre for Global Development (CGD) manages the global expansion of our partnership provision. Our Centre for Academic Partnerships (CAP) is based within the CGD and is central to our internationalisation strategy. To learn more about our CAP team, click the button below: