Inspire a Friend to study at Arden University
For over 25 years we've helped more than 50,000 students worldwide unlock their potential with a university qualification.
We're now giving you the opportunity to help a friend or family member make a real difference to their future by recommending one of our Distance Learning or Blended Learning programmes to them. If your friend is applying through Blended Learning indirectly through an agent, then the refer-a-friend scheme is not applicable.
You could help them reap the benefits of earning a trusted and internationally recognised university qualification.
A Thank-you from Us
And as a thank you from us, both you and the person you refer to Arden will receive a £125 amazon e-voucher*.
My wife had considered a Masters for a number of years...I already know that the course materials, tutors and staff are all excellent, so my wife's decision to use Arden was fairly obvious. Overall, we found the process easy and would encourage others to do the same.James, Business Management student
How it works
If you know someone who would benefit from our flexible, modern learning approach and career-focused qualifications, then the referral process is simple:
- To refer, you need to have made some contact with Arden previously; enquiry, application or be a student.
- Either you or your friend can complete the form.
- Enter both of your details into the form.
- We will send some further information to the referral about Arden and the courses on offer.
- If your friend has enrolled and we have received funding for their course, you will both receive £125 in Amazon e-vouchers!
Take this opportunity to make a real difference in your friend or family member's life!