If you’re wondering how to apply to Arden University or have questions about your application, we’ve got you covered. At Arden, we’ve ensured that our university application is simple, stress-free, and easy to follow.
Check out our video guide below for tips, advice, and everything you need to know about your application, from when to apply to the full support you’ll receive from us throughout the application process.
Apply for a degree with Arden University
Ready to apply for your blended or online learning degree at Arden University?
We understand that university applications can often be long-winded and stressful, which is why we’ve made it quick and easy to apply directly through our website.
How to apply for a degree through Arden University's website
You can apply to study with us using the step-by-step process outlined below:
- Click the ‘Apply Today’ button on the top right-hand corner of this page, which can also be found on your chosen course page.
- Complete and submit the application form. If you get stuck at any point, you can contact our friendly student recruitment team:
- Once we’ve received your application, we’ll send a confirmation email to let you know. Typically, we’ll be in touch within two working days to advise you on any other supporting documents you might need and answer any questions you might have.
- Our student recruitment team will then process your application to determine if you qualify for your chosen course. This can take up to 10 days, depending on how quickly we receive your supporting documents.
- If you're found to be eligible, you'll receive an offer of acceptance from us detailing next steps, such as payment of your course fees, study visas (where applicable) and your enrolment.
What happens next?
Throughout the application process, our student recruitment team will be readily available to answer all your questions.
We’ll also give you a call within two working days of receiving your application. This is your opportunity to learn more about your course, the university, and what your day to day life as an Arden student will look like. At this time, you’ll be advised on any additional information that could help support your application.
Your application will then be considered and a decision will be made by our academic team. Your personal advisor will keep in touch with you to let you know about the outcome.
After you’ve been accepted onto a course and your funding has been secured, you’ll receive detailed information on when and how to begin your studies.
For blended learning students, you’ll receive a timetable outlining your study centre lectures.
Non-EU university applications to study in Berlin
If you’re enrolling onto a degree based at our Berlin campus, you’ll need to take the following steps:
- Secure your place
- Pay the holding fee for the course you’ve selected to secure your place on the desired intake.
- Contact your embassy
- Get in touch with the German embassy or consulate in your country of residence to start the visa application process.
- Prepare your documents
- Depending on where you live, your local embassy will request specific documents from you, so it’s best to start preparing these in advance.
- Attend your embassy interview
- You’ll be asked to attend an interview at the embassy to provide information about your background and your reasons for travelling to Berlin.
- Obtain your visa
- As you've been accepted into a German institution of higher education, your visa will be issued to you.
- Look for accommodation
- Once you have your visa, it’s time to start looking for accommodation in Berlin. We recommend you start this process as soon as your visa has been issued. Our dedicated accommodation officers are here to help - just ask your education advisor for more informatioon
- Fly to Berlin!
- Congratulations! You’re now ready to start your journey with Arden University Berlin. The last step is simply to book your flight tickets and start your exciting new life in Berlin!
When to apply for university
At Arden, you don’t have to start your degree in September like most other universities. We offer several intake dates throughout the year, so you can start your course at a time that best suits you and accommodates all your other life commitments.
If you’re interested in one of our courses and want to find out more, why not come and see us at one of our virtual open days?