Gain your degree in English at our campus in the heart of Berlin
Berlin isn’t just the most popular European destination for overseas students, the German capital also has a thriving economy, rich cultural heritage, and offers an enormous range of career opportunities for international students and graduates.
Our recently opened campus is centrally located in Berlin’s international business district. We offer undergraduate, postgraduate, and MBA courses with flexible timetables that allow you to pursue job opportunities while you study with us. You’ll also be able to apply for an 18-month work visa in Germany after graduating from your course.
Our Berlin campus offers degree courses in business, finance, information technology, human resource management, marketing, healthcare, and more, including an internationally recognised MBA.Watch the video below to see why studying with us in Berlin is a life-changing opportunity for young professionals.
What do our international students say about their experience studying with Arden University Berlin?
The Arden University Berlin campus
University of Applied Sciences Europe
Dessauer Str. 3-5
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +49 30 235901000
Here are some more reasons why studying with Arden University Berlin offers great future prospects for people like you - the global leaders of tomorrow.
- Berlin is the best student city in the world, according to a ranking by The Class Foundation.
- While studying with us you’ll be able to work in Germany up to 120 full days or 240 half days per year. You can find out more here.
- University graduates can apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit to explore job opportunities in Germany.
- Affordable rents and growth in investment attract entrepreneurial graduates from across the globe to live, work, and study in Berlin.
- Germany has the 2nd best employment rate in the EU for graduates, at 90.6% (Times Higher Education 2019) and the 3rd best graduate starting salary in Europe at €47,500
You can explore our courses in Berlin here.