Welcome to the Arden Alumni Community
We are excited to have recently launched our Alumni community – a way to keep you as graduates involved, informed and engaged with all things Arden, even long after you’ve finished your studies! The Alumni Community is your opportunity to continue to engage with the University as well as other Arden graduates globally.
By joining the Arden Alumni community, you can gain access to:
- Career development advice and guidance from Arden Alumni Careers Team. You may be new to your career after graduating, or describe yourself as a career developer having gained a new qualification to support your career progression. You may also have studied to seek a career change. Whatever your stage of career, you can access support from a qualified career development professional.
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to ‘give back’ to the University community, as well as to other students and graduates through sharing your own experiences and providing valuable career insights of your own (guest webinars/speaker sessions, blog articles, offering and promoting work experience opportunities and mentoring).
- Discounts to memberships for partner organisations and accrediting bodies
- A quarterly Alumni newsletter, updating you on all things Arden and sharing good news.
- An Arden Alumni Facebook community to keep up to date with all things Arden as we share good news stories and updates, invites you to attend exclusive events and give you a social space to meet and interact with other members
The Arden Alumni community is a great place for you to keep in touch with and meet other graduates. Plus, by taking opportunities to share some of your career stories and experiences, you could also be helping other Arden alumni to maximise their potential too.
Arden Futures online careers platform and career development resources
Arden alumni can have access to Arden Futures, the online careers platform which enables you to engage with the Arden Alumni Careers Team and access careers support. You can use the platform to:
- Search for job vacancies across different career sectors and with employers who want to promote their opportunities to Arden students and graduates
- Book a careers chat with a careers consultant to discuss your career planning and development
- Search and register to attend a range of careers sessions or employer events
To access Arden Futures, go to https://futures.arden.ac.uk/. To gain access as a graduate please go to ‘alumni sign in and registration’, where you will be asked to confirm a few details of your course at Arden.
You can also have access to a number of online platforms designed to support you with different aspects of your career journey. These include:
- Graduates First – practice and prepare for a range of online tests used by employers as part of their recruitment processes.
- Career Set – a tool to help you create a CV and cover letter tailored to different sectors of employment
- Occumi – learn how to recognise your skills relevant to the workplace, and how to communicate them to employers
- Pay Negotiation – learn skills of salary negotiation for when you are seeking career progression and promotions
As Arden alumni, if you have any questions about accessing careers support for yourself, to ask questions about Arden Futures or the platforms mentioned above, or you are keen to ‘give back’ to Arden students and other graduates, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate Outcomes Survey – what is it?
The Graduate Outcomes survey is the biggest UK annual social survey and captures the perspectives and current status of recent graduates.
The survey is delivered by HESA (Higher Education Statistics Agency) and commissioned by the UK funding and regulatory bodies who require HESA and HE providers to work together to deliver the survey.
The survey looks to understand whether our graduates are in employment, have continued with further study or are doing something else, HESA want to understand what extent their qualification played a part.
All graduates who complete a higher education course in the UK will be asked to take part in the survey 15 months after they finish their studies. This means you will receive an email invitation from email@example.com approximately 15 months after you have completed your course with us.
We need your responses to this survey to allow current and future students to make informed choices and to help us to evaluate and promote our courses. The survey only takes 10 minutes to complete online and you can access it on any device.
If you would like to find out more about the survey, please visit: