Find out more about going through Clearing with Arden
With A-levels coming up fast around the corner, it's natural to get nervous about your future and your university choices.
Arden University Clearing doesn’t open until July, but it’s best to get a good understanding of the Clearing process before your results day.
You can also find out more about Clearing courses and how to get in touch with us on our Clearing page.
Check out our video to find out how Clearing works or see our useful FAQs guide below to everything you need to know about Clearing!
What is Clearing?
Clearing is a process set up by UCAS that lets you apply for courses that still have places available from July.
Is Clearing for Me?
Clearing could be a great option for you if any of the below apply to your circumstances:
- If you didn’t receive any offers from your chosen universities on results day
- You have changed your mind about the university you originally selected
- You didn’t meet the conditions of the offer you were given
How do I Apply?
It's very quick and simple:
- UCAS will release an official Clearing list online.
- Once you’ve decided which courses you would like to apply for, give those universities a call. You might be asked for your Clearing number, so make sure you have it ready. You can find your Clearing number in UCAS Track.
- The university will usually send you a verbal offer followed by a written offer sent by email.
- You will then need to accept the offer you have chosen.
If you want to apply for an Arden university course through Clearing, please call us on 0808 159 2020.
Alternatively, you can view our Clearing courses here and apply directly with us via our online application form.