Arden University distance learning courses for Caribbean students
Arden University are experts in online higher education. We’ve supported more than 50,000 students over the last 25 years, and we have a long history of helping students in the Caribbean achieve their ambitions through online distance learning.
What makes Arden University special?
Since 2014 we’ve welcomed more than 350 Caribbean students to the Arden University family, representing people from all walks of life from more than 25 Caribbean countries!
Here are some more reasons why students choose Arden:
- 95% of our graduates are satisfied with their learning experience*
- 90% of graduates say we helped improve their careers*
- Pay for your course in instalments to spread the cost of your fees
- You get full academic support from enrolment to graduation.
*Arden University graduate survey December 2020
Arden makes higher education more affordable
At Arden, we understand that starting a university degree is one of the biggest financial investments you will ever make. That’s why we offer you options such as:
- Easy-to-manage instalment plans
- Students who complete their bachelor’s course with us can go on to study a master’s degree with no additional tuition fees*
- Our refer a friend programme where you can save £500 when you recommend a friend to study with us.*
*Please see our Terms and Conditions
Why do students from the Caribbean choose to do their online degrees with Arden?
Hear from one of most inspiring graduates, Gejonte Miller, who studied her degree in marketing with us fully online from Nassau.
Gejonte was searching for a university that could give her the flexibility she needed to complete her studies while raising a family. The support services Arden provides meant that Gejonte was able to grow into a fully qualified marketing professional without giving up her career or missing out on a day of family life.
Start your higher education journey and get the skills you need to enter the employment market with our degree qualifications in subjects including business, tourism, finance, law, psychology, information technology, digital marketing, human resource management, and more.
If you don’t meet our standard entry requirements, or you want a bit more academic support as you begin your degree studies, our bachelor’s courses with Foundation Year give you the extra support, skills and confidence needed for higher education.
If you're looking to take the leap to a higher career level, then a master’s or MBA course with Arden is your perfect next step. Our experienced lecturers will help you develop advanced skills in the industry of your choice.
- You will usually need passes in three 2-unit CAPE subjects with grades I, II, II (depending on the Arden course you want to study).
- If you are studying A Levels or the International Baccalaureate (IB), you can start from the first year of a bachelor’s degree.
- If you do not meet the entry requirements for your preferred bachelor’s course, you can apply for a Degree with Foundation Year Entry.
- You can apply for entry to a master’s or MBA degree If you hold a second class honours bachelor’s degree (or higher) from a recognised university.
- We are also happy to consider applications if you can show us that you have a number of years of work experience combined with the motivation to complete your Arden degree.
- If English is not your first language or the language of your formal education, you will need to show evidence of an IELTS score of 6.5 (no less than 6.0 in any element), or a TOEFL iBT score of 90, or their equivalent.
- We also offer our own internal English test for applicants. More information on this can be found here.