When and where will my graduation be?
- Graduation ceremonies will take place at Central Hall Westminster, Storey's Gate, London, SW1H 9NH England on 28th November 2022 – there will be several different ceremonies throughout the day, you will be notified by the end of October to the timings of your ceremony
How do I register to attend the Graduation ceremony?
- You will receive an email to register for the ceremony and you will also be able to register from the graduation webpage
Which students will be eligible to attend graduation?
- All students/graduands who were presented at the Progression Assessment Board between March 2022 and October 2022, plus students who deferred the July graduation.
Eligibility to graduate in November also depends on any outstanding fees being paid in full by Friday 14th October 2022.
Will I require a Visa to enter the UK to attend my Graduation?
- In most cases, your visa is likely to be valid for you to attend your graduation ceremony. However, if your visa expires before the date of your ceremony, you may have to return to your home country and come back to the UK on a visitor visa. Please use your registration email and/or confirmation email to support your visa applications.
When will I receive more detail on the timings and programme for the day?
- You will be notified of your ceremony timings around 3 weeks before your ceremony by email and this will also be posted on the graduation webpage under the section, ‘Ceremonies’
What if I can't attend my scheduled ceremony – can I defer to a later date?
- Graduands who can't attend their scheduled ceremony can request deferral to the next ceremony period by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
When will my ceremony take place if I defer in November?
- Graduands who register to defer their November graduation will be invited to register for the Summer 2023 – dates will be announced on the graduation webpage once they are confirmed
Can I book my travel and accommodation now for my ceremony?
- Once you have registered for graduation you can book your travel and accommodation
How many guests will I be able to bring?
- We will guarantee you two guest tickets, which cost £20 each. If you require more. When you register to attend your ceremony and there is an opportunity to apply for additional guest tickets on the registration form. You will be notified shortly after the registration closing date on the outcome of your request. We will do our best to ensure that all additional tickets are approved, however we are subject to maximum capcity.
Can I bring children to the graduation ceremony?
- Children can attend graduation; however, due to the length of the ceremony, we recommend that it may be unsuitable for children under 10 years of age. All children will require a ticket within your allocation. Children under the age of 12 are free of charge.
How long does the ceremony last?
- Your graduation ceremony will last approximately 2 hours and will be followed by an alumni reception to allow you to celebrate your success, with your family, friends, peers and Arden’s academics.
If my family and friends are unable to attend, is the graduation livestreamed?
- Yes, the graduation will be livestreamed – the link will be available on our website approximately 3 days before your ceremony.
I/my guests have accessibility requirements – how do I let you know?
- During registration there will be the opportunity to share this information with us.
I want to book gowning and photography for my ceremony – can I do this now?
- You can do this during the period of registration
I need to update my contact details. How do I do this?
- If you need to update your contact details for graduation correspondence, contact email@example.com
What if I believe that I am eligible for November Graduation and I have not received my invitation email?
- Check your email spam or junk folders, check your email filters in case you have blocked certain emails or domains. If you still have not received the invitation email, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure that your details match our records.
I'm trying to register but my email address is not recognised
- Make sure you are registering with the email address that your invitation email was sent to.
Make sure your email address is typed accurately
Avoid copying, pasting, or using autofill, as this may result in errors.
If you still can't register, contact email@example.com
I'm not sure if I've registered
- If you have registered, you will see your registration confirmation if you log back into the registration link. You should also expect to receive a confirmation email showing the options you have chosen once your registration has been completed. If you think you completed your registration successfully but have not received a confirmation email, check your spam or junk folders and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if it is still not found.
When will I receive my certificate or transcript?
- You will not receive your certificate and transcript at graduation, these will be sent out by post approximately 6 weeks following the confirmation and ratification of the progression and Award board.
What date will appear on my certificate?
- The date on your certificate will be the date on which your degree is awarded by the progression and Award board. Your graduation date will not appear on your certificate.
Can I purchase Arden University Graduation merchandise?
- Arden University clothing and merchandise can be purchase via this link- https://uk.campusclothing.com/Arden. There will also be merchandise on the day available to purchase.