Formal certificate

The certificate issued by Arden University is conferment of an award. It is a unique and important document which should be retained by its recipient. Transcripts provide a breakdown of the subjects you studied on your course and the results you obtained for each module

All awards conferred prior to August 2021 progression and award board have now been dispatched. 

Please ensure Arden University have your up-to-date contact details. Arden University will not be responsible for any awards sent to incorrect address, if this happens you will be required to pay for a reprint of your award.

Your certificate and transcript will be produced and dispatched within six weeks of the progression and awards board where your classification was confirmed.

The name you gave when registering for your programme is what will be printed on your certificate and transcript, unless you have since provided us with evidence of a name change. It is your responsibility to ensure the name on your record is correct and we cannot amend or add names once an award has been agreed by an awards board.

Your given name will appear first, followed by your family name. This is standard practice in the UK. 

Unfortunately, this service is not yet available. However, we will send you an electronic copy of your certificate and transcript within 4 weeks of your confirmation of classification.

It is Arden University’s policy to withhold your certificate and transcript until the debt has been paid.

There can be only one original degree certificate in circulation at any one time. If a student’s award certificate has been lost, stolen or damaged, a replacement may be requested. Replacement certificates will be issued at the University’s discretion, and the University reserves the right not to issue a replacement certificate or to specify reasons for this decision.

Replacement certificates will be produced in the format currently used by the University, and thus may not be an identical copy, but will have the same standing as the original which they replace.  If a replacement certificate is produced, the original will be invalidated, even if it was lost but subsequently located.

If you have received a hard copy of your award document(s) which contain any errors, you will be required to return your award documents back to the university for this to be securely disposed of before a replacement can be issued to you. This is to comply with the university’s policy that only one original degree certificate can be in circulation at any one time.

Please email if you have not received your certificate or if you have any questions regarding your certificate or transcript.