Celebrating the achievements and commitment shown by some of Arden’s outstanding students, Arden University’s latest batch of Stand Out Students have been announced.
Lecturers across our study centres in the UK and Berlin have nominated students who have shown fantastic engagement in face-to-face teaching sessions, dedication to their studies, and support for their peers.
Those students are:
May new SCC
- Manchester: Dominique Powell, BA (Hons) Healthcare Management
- Birmingham: Constantin Adrian Penel, BSc Computing with Foundation
- Holborn: Vitória Lopes Sena, LLB Law with Foundation
- Tower Hill: Syeda Jamia Akther, BA Health & Care Management
- Ealing: Daanyaal Shah, BSc Accounting & Finance with Foundation
- Berlin: Shir Karimi, BSc Computing
- Manchester: Lovelyn Agbotaen, BA (Hons) Healthcare Management with Foundation
- Birmingham: Sandra Lorena Arce Calvo, BA (Hons) Healthcare Management with Foundation
- Holborn: Ioana-Ramona Hoszu, BA (Hons) Criminology & Psychology with Foundation
- Tower Hill: Oana Kett, BSc (Hons) Computing with Foundation
- Ealing: Ioana Blidaru, BA (Hons) Healthcare Management with Foundation
- Leeds: Aziza Ali, BA (Hons) Healthcare Management with Foundation Pathways
The successful Stand Out Students for each centre have been rewarded with a £25 Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher from the Arden University Students’ Association.
Congratulations to all our winners.
To find out how an Arden University degree can help you achieve what you were born to do, please visit our course pages