Wondering how to apply for university? Got questions about your university application? We’ve got you covered. At Arden, you can apply for a degree directly. To make things more convenient for our future students, we’ve ensured that our university application is simple, stress-free and easy to follow. Follow our guide below for tips and advice on everything you need to know, from when to apply for university to the support you’ll receive throughout the process.
Apply for a degree with Arden University
Ready to apply for your blended learning or online learning degree at Arden University?
We understand that university applications can often be long-winded and stressful, which is why we’ve made it quick and easy to apply directly through our website. If you’re enrolling onto a degree based at our Berlin campus, you can find more information about applying to study here.
How to apply for a degree through Arden University's website:
Find out how to apply for university at Arden with our step-by-step process below.
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ box in the top right-hand corner, or the 'Apply Now' button on your chosen course page.
- Complete and submit the application form. If you get stuck at any point, you can contact our friendly Student Recruitment Team:
- When we've received your application, we'll send you a confirmation email to let you know. We'll then be in touch - usually within two working days - to advise you on any other supporting documents you might need to provide and answer any questions you might have.
- The Arden Student Recruitment Team will then process your application to determine if you're eligible for the course. Depending on what current experience you have and how quickly you can get these to us, this can take up to 10 working days.
- If you're found to be eligible for your course, you'll receive an offer of acceptance from us detailing the next steps, such as payment of your course fees, study visas (where applicable) and your enrolment.
What happens next?
Throughout your application, you’ll able to ask the Arden Student Recruitment Team any questions you might have.
Once we've received your application, we'll begin to assess your eligibility for the course and support you through the application process.
One of our Student Recruitment Team will give you a call within two working days. During this call, you'll get a chance to learn about the course in more detail, and we'll gather more info to help support the rest of your application. This is your opportunity to ask any questions you have, as well as find out more details about the course, the university and what your day-to-day life as a student will look like.
Once complete, your application will be considered and a decision will be made by our academic team. Your personal advisor will keep in contact with you to update you on the outcome.
Once you have been accepted on to your course and your funding is in place, you'll then receive all the information you need on when and how to begin your course.
Blended learning students will also receive a timetable detailing when they should attend their study centre based seminars.
- Classes will be scheduled on either two mornings (9.00am to 1.00pm), two afternoons (1.30pm to 5.30pm), or two evenings (5.30-9.30pm) during teaching weeks.
- Classes will remain consistent for an academic year. Timetables (including scheduled days and times) may be subject to change from one academic year to the next (we will confirm timetable arrangements four weeks before the beginning of your academic year).
Non-EU university applications to study in Berlin
After you have applied to study a programme at the Arden University campus in Berlin, the following steps will be required:
- Securing your place
- Pay the holding fee for the course you’ve selected to secure your place on the desired intake.
- Contact your embassy
- Get in touch with the German embassy or consulate in your country of residence to start the visa application process.
- Prepare your documents
- Depending on where you live, your local embassy will request specific documents from you, so it’s best to start preparing these in advance.
- Attend embassy interview
- You will be asked to attend an interview at the embassy to provide information about your background and your reasons for travelling to Berlin.
- Obtain your visa
- As you've been accepted into a German higher education institution, your visa will be issued to you.
- Look for accommodation
- Once you have your visa, it’s time to start looking for accommodation in Berlin. We recommend you start this process as soon as your visa has been issued. We have accommodation advisors who can help you with this process. Just ask your education advisor for more information.
- Fly to Berlin!
- Congratulations! You’re now ready to start your journey with Arden University Berlin. The last step is simply to book your flight tickets and start your exciting new life in Berlin!
When to apply for university
At Arden University, you don’t have to start your degree in September like most other universities. We offer several different intake dates throughout the year, so you can start your course at a time that suits you and fits around your commitments.
If you are interested in our courses and want to find out more, why not come and see us at an Arden University Open Day?