What is Distance Learning?
It's often difficult to find time in your day-to-day life to pursue a higher education programme full-time. But things are different with Arden University. We offer online Distance Learning courses that enable you to study for an internationally recognised qualification, without needing to visit a university campus. Here at Arden, we empower you to gain a Degree, Master's Degree or MBA from anywhere in the world, resulting in a UK awarded degree.
You can choose from a wide range of online university courses and we offer many different qualifications, allowing you to study via 100% online learning. Our online learning courses cover key subjects, including:
Find the right qualification for you. Search our online Distance Learning courses below:
Course filter Clear
Is university Distance Learning right for me?
Online Distance Learning could be perfect for you if you are:
- A busy professional looking for the next step in your career
- A school leaver wanting to gain valuable work experience without sacrificing your education
- A parent or carer wanting to return to education but needing to maintain your responsibilities
Searching for the best Distance Learning university for you? You've found it. Over 50,000 people worldwide have studied and achieved their qualifications through online Distance Learning with us.
How does Arden Distance Learning compare to traditional university study?
It's simple really. There are no lectures to attend on-site anywhere, no fixed timetable and your study portal is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The qualification you gain at the end of your course is the same as any other UK university course.
We provide you with all the online study materials you need, including access to a team of expert tutors and plenty of support, to help you with your Distance Learning degree course, Master's or other qualification.
The only difference between a qualification from Arden and a more traditional on-site university is the flexible way we deliver the course. We offer:
- An innovative virtual classroom, ilearn, available 24/7.
- Access to multi-media learning materials* via ilearn, developed by our Arden University subject specialists.
- Accessible learning from any device - you can learn from your computer, laptop, tablet or phone.
- The flexibility to study from any place in the world, at a time that suits you, as long as you can access the internet.
You'll get support from us from the moment you apply, with our friendly Arden Admissions Team on hand to answer any questions you have about your chosen course.
Throughout your course, you'll also have a dedicated course tutor who you can email if you need help with your studies, and we even have a community for our Arden students so you can get in touch with others on your course too.
Take a look below at our available online distance learning courses and discover the Arden difference.
*Please be aware that there are also specific software requirements for some Arden courses.
Find out more about Distance Learning with Arden...
Find out more about Distance Learning with Arden directly from our students in the videos below.